Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Goin home!!!...


Today we went to Paulina's final interview at the U.S embassy here in Chile, and I am proud to say, we passed! haha... So all we have to do now is go on Friday, get her finger prints taken, and then wait for the visa to come in the mail. We will be flying to the U.S. on April 3rd! Finally!!!!

Thanks to everyone that has helped us and supported us, and continue to help and support us! we love you all!!!!!

Chile.. and all our friends here.. we will miss you!!!!

2 comments:

Ross Co. said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! We can't wait to see you guys!!! FINALLY!!!

Jen Hanson said...

We are SO excited! I have been counting down the days. It's a good thing you passed cause I don't think I would have made it much longer. I must admit, when I talked to Marilyn this morning and she told me you called her I was a little disappointed in the lack of phone call that I received :)

Is Paulina doing okay? I am sure this is hard for her. She probably has tons of mixed emotions right now. I am a worried about her. Tell her we will take good care of her and that she will love the United States.