Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 11, 2008

ttttaaaagggggeeeeddddd

I: live in Chile for the moment
I am: a student
I think: Paulina needs to receive her visa soon
I know: how to swim
I want: to start my new life in the states with my wife
I have: a wonderful wife and an incredible, supportive family
I dislike: dishonest/stupid people
I miss: My Family at home in Utah!
I fear: Spiders/not using all of my time to the fullest
I feel: happy
I hear: my wife practicing English
I smell: nothing really
I crave: Café Rio food
I cry: when I feel the spirit and share my testimony sometimes
I usually: go to the gym every day and study
I search: for ways to help out
I wonder: when paulina will receive her visa
I regret: if I ever let anyone down
I love: being with my family
I care: my wife and family at home
I always: eat macaroni and cheese at night
I worry: my family. doing enough
I am not: very tall
I remember: my family and friends
I believe: that its worth it to give a little more in whatever it may be i'm doing
I sing: worse than Jenni
I don't always: keep quiet when I think somethings wrong
I argue: with people that don't do things right
I write: down cool quotes I here
I win: when I argue in English with Paulina
I lose: When we argue in Spanish
I wish: I was rich and paulina had her visa
I listen: to my ipod when I workout
I can usually be found: lately... in Chile
I am scared: of being trapped in Chile forever! (and Paulina's racist dogs, they always attack me)
I need:my wife and family
I forget: to check the macaroni and cheese
I am happy: when I am with family and friends

2 comments:

Jen Hanson said...

Do you ever get sick of me commenting on your blog?

Thanks for answering the tag! It's always fun to see people's answers! We worry you'll be stuck in Chile forever too! With the way the US's economy is going you might just be better off in Chile! But then we'll never get to see your Chile Bean children!!! So come home. Well, when Paulina gets her VISA that is.

Kenzie said...

yay you did the tag! i forgot to check it out until now... i liked your answers though, i want you guys to come here too! i miss you so much! stupid visa!!!