Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 27, 2008

G - R - I - N - G - O




Aunque no hayamos encontrado la cancha que queriamos al menos encontramos esta !!! la nuestra... hahahahahha

Even though we didn't find the court that we wanted, at least we found this one!!! our own! hahahaha!

Y a pesar de las predicciones de que perderia en "G - R - I - N - G - O" ,el juego de Joel, haha logre el 2 lugar hahahah...me haces tanto reir...te amo hermoso....


And even though everyone predicted that I would lose in G - R - I - N - G - O (our version of P-I-G), Joel's game, haha, I got 2nd place... he makes me laugh.. I love the kid.


Joel and his crazy shots trying to win






Joel and my little brother, Rodrigo, playing a little one-on-one... hahahah...




















































1 comment:

Jen Hanson said...

Those are some pretty good pictures. I love that game.