Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 26, 2008

Septiembre...el mes perfecto!!

18 of September... festival days!

my husband trying to dance the national dance again... (we made him do it!!!)

we went to the zoo with my grandparents and aunt and uncle and cousins


Desde nina Septiembre ha sido mi mes favorito...mi cumpleanos y las fiestas patrias son increibles, pero sin duda lo mejor es la llegada de la primavera!! ahora se transforma en un mes aun mejor, porque se agrega el cumpleanos de mi chico hermoso...y ademas lo recordare por siempre ya que junto a mi esposo fuimos al templo para hacer convenios...asi que desde ahora en adelante cada dia de este mes tendra un motivo distinto y especial de celebracion...

Since I was a little girl, September has always been my favorite month... My birthday and the chilean festival days are incredible, but without a doubt, the best part is the beginning of SPRING!!!! Now, it has become an even better month, because it is also the month of my husbands birthday.. and now I will always remember it because together with my husband and family we went to the temple to make covenants.. and so from now on every day of this month will have a new special meaning and celebration!...

3 comments:

Jen Hanson said...

No habla espanol! I really should take a expanol class!

Amee said...

Joel!!! i am so glad that you have a blog. i was so excited when i herd you got married! i hope you herd that i bit the bullet my self. ha ha i cant waite to meet her. we will have to get together when you guys get back.

Kenzie said...

looks like you guys are having fun! wish i was there! and joel, nice dance! I love you guys! and i too, need to learn spanish!